I have recently become obsessed with wanting to make bread at home and I found this recipe on Pinterest that was extremely easy! I made a few tweaks to it to make it a little more macro friendly and it turned out perfect! What’s perfect about this recipe is you do not need a mixture, a proving drawer, or a bread maker. Just a bowl, spoon, and your oven! As always, this blog will remain ad free- thanks to your support on my affiliate links!
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 TBSP flour
- 1 TBSP butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sweetener (I used stevia but regular granulated sugar would work)
- 1/2 cup avocado oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup vanilla greek yogurt
- 1 cup blueberries- I used fresh but you could use frozen
- Preheat oven to 375. Grease a 9 inch loaf pan
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, sugar, oil, and vanilla
- Add in flour 1 cup at a time, stirring and combining before adding the other 1 cup
- Add salt, baking soda, and yogurt- should be slightly lumpy
- Slowly fold in blueberries
- Add to prepped tin
- For crumble topping, in a small bowl, combine sugar and flour, cut in the butter and mash with fingers until mix resembles large crumbles
- Add crumble topping to top of bread mixture
- Bake for 45-60 minutes- test with a toothpick
Thank you so much for visiting the blog! As you know, this is an ad free blog thanks to your support on my commissionable links. If you need a new kitchen item, here are all of my kitchen essentials.
Thank you Sarah! Trying this tonight!!