Welcome back to the blog for an easy, delicious meal that will use up some of that wild turkey if you were lucky enough to harvest one this season! As always, you can sub any meat for the wild game we hunt- store bought chicken or turkey will work just fine in this recipe.
- 2 cups shredded turkey* (or chicken)
- 1 package ranch seasoning mix (dry)
- 8oz penne noodles
- 4oz cream cheese
- 2 slices bacon (I used our venison bacon)
- 2 cups parmesan cheese, shredded
- In a saucepan, cook noodles per box directions
- Over medium heat in skillet, cook bacon until crispy and slice into small pieces
- In a bowl, combine ranch and turkey until coated
- When pasta is finished cooking, set aside 1 cup pasta water
- Drain pasta
- While pasta is still warm, add water, turkey, cream cheese, and cheese
- Stir and serve!
*I cook my wild turkey breast the same way I cook the legs. Cover the meat with water in a crock pot and cook on high for 8 hours and then shred. It’s that easy!
Thank you so much for visiting the blog! As you know, this is an ad free blog thanks to your support on my commissionable links. If you need a new kitchen item, here are all of my kitchen essentials