This recipe, per usual, was extremely easy and require minimal ingredients! As always, I used venison but you can use whatever ground meat you want!
- 2lbs ground venison- browned
- 1 red pepper- chopped
- 1 onion- chopped
- 2 14.5oz cans diced tomatoes
- 16oz velveeta cheese block
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 TBSP BBQ seasoning
- Cook and drain ground meat
- Add all ingredients to crockpot
- Stir often to combine
- Cook on low 3-4 hours are on high 2 hours
Thank you so much for visiting the blog! As you know, this is an ad free blog thanks to your support on my commissionable links. If you need a new kitchen item, here are all of my kitchen essentials
AMAZING! Made this last night and my fiancé couldn’t stop eating it!