It’s no secret that blueberry mini muffins are a fan favorite between kids and parents. But the ones that are found at the store or the gas station are full of sugar and little to no protein. I wanted to make some protein mini muffins today and they turned out amazing!
- 1 cup flour (of choice, I used almond)
- 1 scoop Bowmar Nutrition vanilla protein powder
- 1 scoop Bowmar Nutrition blueberry cheesecake protein powder
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup milk (I used almond)
- 1/3 cup oil (I used avocado)
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup blueberries
- Set oven to 350 (yields 48 mini muffins)
- Spray tin or use mini muffin tin liners
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Batter may be lumpy. Fold in blueberries last!
- Fill tins 1/2 way
- Bake for 8-11 minutes or until tops are golden brown
- Remove and enjoy!