One of the easiest recipes I have ever used for venison! This is especially great for busy families as it virtually takes less than 15 minutes to prep and tastes so amazing! As always, you can use any type of meat you want!
- 2lbs venison steak or loins (or meat of choice)
- 1 TBSP oil
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 (dry) packet au jus mix
- 1 (dry) packet french onion soup mix
- 2 cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cup water
- Optional: mushrooms
- Over medium heat, add oil to skillet. Dust steak with flour and pan sear 4 minutes each side
- In a crockpot, combine soup, water and dry mixes
- Add steak and cover with soup mix
- Cook on low 4-5 hours of high 2-3 hours (or until meat is cooked throughout)
- If you are adding mushrooms, add with 1 hour prior to serving
Thank you so much for visiting the blog! As you know, this is an ad free blog thanks to your support on my commissionable links. If you need a new kitchen item, here are all of my kitchen essentials
I love what you guys are usually up too. Such clever work and exposure!
Keep up the good works guys I’ve included you guys to our blogroll.