If you have been on TikTok for longer than 5 minutes, you have probably seen the infamous feta pasta recipe. I have watched the video at least 10 times but finally got around to making it today- and I am so glad I did! I added some meat and made a few tweaks but you will seriously love this recipe!
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 2 8oz blocks feta cheese
- 1lb venison sausage (or ground or other meat of choice)
- 1 12oz box penne noodles
- 1 shallot- chopped
- 3 TBSP minced garlic
- 2 TBSP avocado oil (or oil of choice)
- Set oven to 400
- In a glass 9 x 12, add tomatoes, oil, feta cheese, chopped shallot. Cook at 40. At minute 40, remove at smash all tomatoes and mix cheese and tomatoes to make a sauce. Add to oven until rest of recipe is finished (shouldn’t be more than an additional 5 minute or so)
- At minute 20, begin cooking pasta on stove top
- At minute 20, begin cooking sausage or meat of choice on stove top
- Drain pasta
- Remove sauce pan from oven, add pasta and sausage and stir to combine
Thank you so much for visiting the blog! As you know, this is an ad free blog thanks to your support on my commissionable links. If you need a new kitchen item, here are all of my kitchen essentials kitchen essentials
I always love your recipes!