Hello everyone!! This recipe comes straight from my sister and brother-in-law. They are from Cincinnati and this Skyline Chili Dip is a staple for game day there and it tastes so good. I hope you are enjoying all of this amazing fall weather and getting to watch football with your friends and family on the weekends! Skyline Chili has a savory but slightly sweet taste to it and this dip is so simple and so delicious. Let me know what you think!
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 can of skyline chili
- 1 small package of shredded cheddar cheese
- Spread softened cream cheese across the bottom of a 8 x 13 pan
- Shake and pour skyline chili over the cream cheese
- Evenly spread chili to fill the pan
- Cover with the entire package of shredded cheese
- Bake at 350 until the cheese bubbles (roughly 10 minutes)
- Serve with tortilla chips
Thank you so much for visiting the blog! As you know, this is an ad free blog thanks to your support on my commissionable links. If you need a new kitchen item, here are all of my kitchen essentials.