Hi guys!! I am loving all of these wonderful fall recipes and I hope you’re enjoying them as much as the Bowmar fam! This Cheddar Bacon Potato Soup is perfect for a rainy, busy fall day. You literally put everything in the slow cooker and it pretty much makes itself. I’ve shared all of the ingredients and details below!
- Bag of frozen cubed hash brown potatoes
- 3 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- Small bag of pre-cooked bacon bits
- Chicken bullion cube
- 10.5 oz can of cream of chicken soup
- 1 can of chicken broth
- 8 oz cream cheese
- Add all of the ingredients into the slow cooker
- Cook for 3.5 hours on high
- Stir frequently
You can serve this with a fresh baguette or some oyster crackers or enjoy it as is!! I hope you enjoy this easy recipe as much as we do!
Thank you so much for visiting the blog! As you know, this is an ad free blog thanks to your support on my commissionable links. If you need a new kitchen item, here are all of my kitchen essentials.