Hey friends! This easy halloween treat is genuinely so delicious and so easy to make! These caramel apple bites are guaranteed to be a crowd pleaser at any holiday party! I cannot stress enough how simple and incredible this sweet treat is. This is perfect if you are in need of a last minute treat when hosting people! The below ingredients and directions make about 16 caramel apple bites. You can always double or triple this recipe to make more! You will surely need to once you taste this!
- 1 green apple
- 1 package of caramel dip (you’ll have leftovers)
- Cut up the apple into slices
- Then cut each apple slice in half
- Put a tooth pick through the apple
- Place a pretzel on a plate
- Put a small spoonful of caramel dip onto the pretzel
- Place apple on top of the caramel pretzel combination and enjoy!!
- I hope you like this perfect fall treat as much as we do here in the Bowmar household!