Probably one of the coolest recipes I have ever made because it incorporated two of our wild game meats: wild shredded turkey and venison bacon! As always, you can sub any meat that you have access to for the recipes on my blog, I simply share what I use!
- Personal sized pizza crust (you could use any size, just adjust quantity of remaining ingredients)
- 4oz shredded wild turkey (I used the crockpot recipe for my turkey leg meat)
- 1 slice venison bacon
- 4 TBSP light ranch
- Handful of mozzarella cheese
- Set oven to temperature specified by pizza crust
- Spray cookie sheet
- Over medium heat, cook bacon on skillet until crispy
- Place pizza crust on sheet
- Add ranch to crust
- Add cheese
- Add shredded turkey and bacon
- Cook for duration specified by the pizza crust you purchase
Slice and serve!