Soup is easily my favorite food group. When we were in Tanzania last summer for a month, they served soup before every dinner. I thought I had died and went to heaven. So when I can make soup at home that fits my meal plan (and utilizes the meat we have in the freezer), I can’t make it fast enough.
As usual, you can use any ground meat, you do not have to use venison- it’s simply what we eat at home!
- 2lbs ground venison (or any meat)
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cans rotel tomatoes and chiles
- 2 8oz blocks cream cheese
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- In a skillet over medium heat, brown ground meat and drain
- In a crockpot, add all ingredients
- Cook on high 3-4 hours or low 6-8 hours
- Stir occasionally
Thank you so much for visiting the blog! As you know, this is an ad free blog thanks to your support on my commissionable links. If you need a new kitchen item, here are all of my kitchen essentials