This entire pregnancy, I have craved Mexican food. Not wanting to gain twice my weight by eating endless baskets of chips, I have been making a lot of my own Mexican inspired recipes at home. We have a local place that sells the best street corn but I wanted to make my own version and add lime shrimp! This recipe is seriously so incredibly easy and delicious- I know you will love it too!
- 32oz frozen corn- thawed
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 TBSP tajin seasoning
- 2 cups cotija cheese
- 16oz shrimp- thawed
- Lime juice
- Set oven to 350
- In a casserole dish, combine corn, mayo, tajin, and 1 cup cheese
- Bake 30-40 minutes
- While corn is baking, over medium heat, add shrimp to skillet and squeeze lime juice on top
- Cover shrimp and cook until pink- I stirred them a few times to prevent burning
- Once shrimp are pink, remove from heat and slice (or keep whole, your choice)
- Remove corn from oven, mix in shrimp, add remaining cheese and additional tajin if you want!