I think I can speak for everyone when I say- who doesn’t love pizza but the high calories of it suck! I definitely have cravings for pizza more often than not but I often don’t get it because of how simply ridiculous the macros are for it. A simple solution? This 3, yes, 3, ingredient cheesy bread (with pizza dipping sauce, of course).
- 1 cup parmesan cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1 egg
- Optional: garlic salt or italian seasoning
- Set oven to 350
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients, making sure egg has coated all cheese
- Dump onto parchment paper and use a spoon to mash down to about pizza crust density
- Bake for 15 minutes and then move to top shelf and broil for 2-3 minutes
- Slice and enjoy!
Thank you so much for visiting the blog! As you know, this is an ad free blog thanks to your support on my commissionable links. If you need a new kitchen item, here are all of my kitchen essentials