I have been loving bread making, but I don’t also have a few hours to dedicate to several rounds of proving. This is a super easy, fast, and delicious recipe for some savory bread: Jalapeño Cheddar Quick Bread!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 TBSP sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 medium jalapeno- minced
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, salt
- Add yogurt, milk, egg, butter and mix together
- Stir in jalapeño and 1/2 cheese
- Spray a 9×5 bread tin and add mixture. Top with remaining cheese. Bake for 1 hour
- Let cool before slicing and serving
Thank you so much for visiting the blog! As you know, this is an ad free blog thanks to your support on my commissionable links. If you need a new kitchen item, here are all of my kitchen essentials
I hope you enjoy this Jalapeño Cheddar Quick Bread!
This bread needs to come with a warning label. Once you start you can’t stop! It’s so good!!