Hi guys! It is finally starting to feel like fall outside, so you know the Bowmar fam is enjoying the outdoors! This white chicken chili recipe screams fall and I am so excited about it. This is obviously not your traditional chili, which makes this recipe unique and fun! Also this is SO easy to make. You literally dump everything in the crock pot and then it is ready when you are. Meals like this are ideal when life feels like it moves at a million miles per minute! This easily serves 4 people and if served with rice, could serve 6!
- 6 chicken tenderloins or 2-3 chicken breasts
- 1 can rotel tomatoes
- 1 can of corn kernals (do not drain)
- 1 package of ranch dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1 8 oz package of cream cheese
- Add all of the ingredients to the crock pot and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6 hours.
- Open once throughout cooking process to stir all ingredients together and begin to shred the chicken (it shreds rather easily and naturally)
- Serve with rice if desired! Enjoy!
Thank you so much for visiting the blog! As you know, this is an ad free blog thanks to your support on my commissionable links. If you need a new kitchen item, here are all of my kitchen essentials.