Hey guys! I am so pumped to share this hot caramel apple cider drink that is a Sarah Bowmar favorite! It finally is starting to feel like fall outside and it is awesome! This drink is perfect to drink when you’re enjoying a crisp fall morning or evening! I have attached the ingredients and directions below!
- Apple cider
- Whipped cream
- Caramel Sauce
- Caramel syrup
- Cinnamon (for garnish)
- Optional: add a shot of fireball or spiced rum to make this a *spiked* hot caramel apple cider!
- Fill a mug with apple cider
- Warm in microwave for about 1 minute
- Add a TBSP of caramel sauce and caramel syrup
- *Add shot of fireball or spiced rum at this time if desired*
- Stir mixture
- Add whipped cream to the top of the drink
- Drizzle caramel sauce and sprinkle cinnamon on top
- Then you will have a perfectly beautiful fall drink from home! Enjoy!