Hey guys! I am so pumped to share this hot caramel apple cider drink that is a Sarah Bowmar favorite! It finally is starting to feel like fall outside and it is awesome! This drink is perfect to drink when you’re enjoying a crisp fall morning or evening! I have attached the ingredients and directions below!
- Apple cider
- Whipped cream
- Caramel Sauce
- Caramel syrup
- Cinnamon (for garnish)
- Optional: add a shot of fireball or spiced rum to make this a *spiked* hot caramel apple cider!
- Fill a mug with apple cider
- Warm in microwave for about 1 minute
- Add a TBSP of caramel sauce and caramel syrup
- *Add shot of fireball or spiced rum at this time if desired*
- Stir mixture
- Add whipped cream to the top of the drink
- Drizzle caramel sauce and sprinkle cinnamon on top
- Then you will have a perfectly beautiful fall drink from home! Enjoy!
Thank you so much for visiting the blog! As you know, this is an ad free blog thanks to your support on my commissionable links. If you need a new kitchen item, here are all of my kitchen essentials.