Tell me you’re pregnant without telling me you’re pregnant- I made bread with pickles in it! But seriously, pickles and onions are two of my favorite things, plus this bread doesn’t need anything other than an oven and there is no kneading!
- 3/4 cup cottage cheese or sour cream
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 TBSP pickle juice (dill)
- 1/3 cup diced pickles
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1 packet onion soup mix
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- Preheat over to 350 and line 9×5 bread tine with parchment paper
- In a bowl, combine cottage cheese or sour cream, oil, eggs, and pickle juice. Slowly fold in pickles
- Add remaining ingredients- do not over mix
- Add the batter to pan and bake for 40 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean
- Let cool for 10 minutes, then remove by lifting paper. Slice and enjoy!
Thank you so much for visiting the blog! As you know, this is an ad free blog thanks to your support on my commissionable links. If you need a new kitchen item, here are all of my kitchen essentials