Hi you guys! If you have an air fryer, you NEED to get your hands on these honey BBQ boneless wings! They are so flavorful, crispy and delicious! This is a great game day treat for the family. This easily made 2-3 servings and depending on the size of your air fryer then you could make more! I love that the air fryer creates a light, yet crispy feel rather than greasy and oily.
- 5 chicken tenderloins
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp pepper
- 1 tbsp seasoned salt
- Honey barbecue sauce of your choice
- Cut the chicken tenderloins into bite sized pieces
- In a small bowl, whisk two eggs together
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, salt, pepper and paprika and mix together
- Dip chicken into eggs and then into the dry mixture and place on air fryer tray
- Spray chicken with olive oil cooking spray right before placing into air fryer to make the boneless wings extra crispy
- Cook boneless wings at 380 for 15 minutes in the air fryer
- Do NOT open the air fryer to check on the nuggets. This will cause them to cook incorrectly
- Immediately place chicken into bowl of honey BBQ sauce and thoroughly cover the boneless wings in sauce
- Serve with ranch or blue cheese and/or carrots and celery as you please!
Thank you so much for visiting the blog! As you know, this is an ad free blog thanks to your support on my commissionable links. If you need a new kitchen item, here are all of my kitchen essentials.