If you are looking for an extremely easy appetizer for a potluck, tailgate, holiday, or just for a delicious weekend appetizer- look no further than this three ingredient appetizer: sweet bacon crackers. I cannot take credit for this appetizer in any way, I am simply the messenger on sharing this family recipe
- Tollhouse Crackers
- Brown Sugar
- Set oven to 350
- Depending on how many crackers you need to make, line roughly a dozen crackers up in three rows on a parchment covered cookie sheet (use as many cookie sheets as needed)
- Lay crackers on parchment paper about 1/4 inch apart
- Cut bacon in strips long enough to cover the crack
- Top with 1 tsp brown sugar and press into bacon
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until sugar is golden brown
Remove from oven, let cool, and enjoy!
Thank you so much for visiting the blog! As you know, this is an ad free blog thanks to your support on my commissionable links. If you need a new kitchen item, here are all of my kitchen essentials.